It is Village Medicine’s goal to evaluate and treat humans as individuals.
We act to remove the barriers so that appropriate, respectful medical care is available. While some activists draw on the use of trans (without the asterisk and/or the plus sign), which is most often applied to trans men/women, the asterisk with the plus sign more broadly references ever-evolving non-cisgender gender identities, which are identified as, but certainly not limited to, (a) gender, cross-dresser, bigender, genderfluid, genderf**k, genderless, genderqueer, non-binary, non-gender, third gender, trans man, trans woman, transgender, transsexual, and two-spirit.”
Personalized Nutrition Counseling
Physical Exams and Acute Care
Hormonal therapies including bio-identical hormones
Recent research shows us that any individual person who is a gender/sexual identity minority will have their own individualized health concerns with decreased access to medical care and increased general risks.
Village medicine offers a wide range of services for trans*+ health:
- Acute Care (i.e. cold and flu, other illness/infections)
- Disease Management
- Laboratory Testing (i.e. digestive, hormones, thyroid, adrenal, reproductive, food allergies, sensitivities, intolerances )
- Personalized Nutrition Counseling (i.e. balancing blood sugar, anti-inflammatory, diets for high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes, etc.)
- Trans*+ children and youth
- Hormonal therapies including bio-identical hormones
- Mental Health
“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
~ Albus Dumbledore
p: (206) 919.0175
f: (206) 567.9797
☆ Globe trotters
☆ Your source of modern integrative healthcare.
☆ 501C3 status since 2011
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
All content © 2020 Village Medicine.